Date(s) - 30/07/20
On July 30th will take place the webinar “The present and future of CSP and #ThermalStorage from the European perspective”. It will be discussed the present and current status of CSP and thermal storage in the European Commission context from the perspective of ESTELA, the European Solar Thermal Electricity Association; and how CSP and thermal storage relate to other technology avenues and programs. As media partners, we invite you to join this open webinar that will look at the present and future conditions for CSP and thermal storage in Europe:
- What? Webinar: The present and future of CSP and thermal storage from the European perspective
- When? Thursday, July 30th at 12:00 CEST
- Where? Online – Sign up here: https://bit.ly/32BiCOV
Join us to answer:
- How do big objectives announced by the European Commission turn into actionable projects for renewables, storage of hydrogen in the different country members?
- What programs applying to CSP and thermal storage are currently being discussed in Brussels?
- How can CSP and thermal storage become a commercial reality in the post-covid scenario?
This webinar is open to all. Don’t miss this opportunity and sign up today: https://bit.ly/32BiCOV